Eyebrow care - Exfoliating your eyebrows
Exfoliating your eyebrows you say? Why not! Assuming you exfoliate your face to get rid of yucky dead skin cells, well your eyebrows are no different. Build up of dead skin can also happen inbetween your hair follicles, leaving dry and flaky skin on top of your brows. Yep, brow dandruff! Exfoliating your brows can help stimulate and improve your blood circulation to the roots of your hair follicles, which can aid in hair growth.
Brow Exfoliation Steps
- Wash your face. Ensure that all makeup is removed, including any brow products.
- Apply a small amount of facial scrub to your brows. Ensure that it is a gentle scrub, where the granules are fine. If you want to make your own, mix 2 tsp olive oil with 1 tsp of sugar.
- Gently rub the scrub in circular motions over your brows for approximately 1 minute. If your brows start to feel tender, stop scrubbing as you maybe applying to much pressure.
- Rinse your eyebrows with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply one swipe Sei Du Eyebrow Serum across each brow.
Congratulations, your'e on your way to healthier brows.
Love the Sei Du Team x